Join the Inanda Club between 1st June and 31st August and receive a 50% discount on the applicable entrance fee.
Below are just some of the reasons why joining the Inanda Club is a great idea and real value for money:
- Set in the heart of a vibey Sandton, the Club is ideally suited and boasts large open grounds. It is also the last remaining green lung in this area.
- This family-friendly Club provides a safe environment for you and your family to relax in and enjoy the recreational facilities that are available.
- Equipped with a 500-seater function room and 5 fully equipped meeting rooms with a spectacular view over Sandton, lots of secure free parking.
- A choice of formal or informal restaurants and bars.
- Sports facilities including a fully equipped private gym, swimming pool and 2 tennis courts.
- A choice of 2 lounges to relax in and a business centre to catch up on work.
- Access to Inanda Country Base, which is located in Kyalami on 300 acres of pristine indigenous land, and the largest equestrian open land available. It is the ultimate venue for secure riding, spectacular outrides, cross country events, drag hunting, polocrosse, dressage and show jumping.
- The Club enjoys reciprocal agreements with over 50 Clubs in South Africa and internationally, which you can access when travelling for business or leisure.
- Our strong equestrian heritage is evident in the quality of our polo facilities and the 83 000 square meters polo field. A Youth and Novice Polo school has recently been introduced and is a great way for youngsters to learn the art of polo.
- Access to the incredibly popular Inanda Horse Riding School, which caters for all ages and riding levels.
- Ten lodge rooms (air conditioned, full bathrooms en suite, DSTV and wifi access)
If you would like more details about our exciting new club, please don’t hesitate to contact Pauline Butler on 011 884 1414. or email@example.com